Bella Vita Organic Nico Lips

Hi , 
This is Swetha G , a botanist, blogger , an entrepreneur and tourist guide of Kolkata. 

So recently I have been looking for some products for my lip pigmentation apart from diy for the reason it saves both my time and all the mess of DIYs . Also I wanted to make sure to not get back to those harmful preservatives and chemicals added in the name of natural products with green packaging. 

Finally , I got the solution for this never ending problem as I've recently learned about the brand,  Bella Vita Organic , they make authentic products focusing on purity, efficiency and clean beauty.  They infuse new age ayurveda ensuring cruelty free testing in their formulations to nurture and balance the skin. They even provide factory tools for customers who like to know more about where and how the products are made ,that's so cool isn't it? I really love their concern relevant wellness which has the purpose to ensure equality with uprising well within the reach for everyone.

So now coming to the product I've going to introduce today is Bella Vita Organic Nico Lips - lip lightening scrub balm. 
- Ensures youthful lips free of dullness. It rejuvenates your lips and keeps it nourished and hydrated from within
- Heals and prevents chapped lips. Makes your lips soft & supple
- Hydrates your lips. Additionally, heals minor cuts or wounds on the lips. It provides your lips that much need nourishment and plump. 

Its made with natural and ayurvedic ingredients like Shea butter, beeswax, beetroot extract, and natural oils, this lip scrub reduces pigmentation and tanning. This scrub is useful for dry, damaged, and chapped lips. This natural lip scrub can be used as a lip lightening cream to remove the darkness of lips and bringing back the original lip color. 

NicoLips is the perfect lip scrub for smokers who wants to get rid of dark patches caused by Nicotine as it gently exfoliates and penetrates deep into the lips skin to give you soft and glossy lips.

You can purchase this product on Amazon , nykaa and also on their website -https://bellavitaorganic.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plump lips hack

Bella Vita Organic PapyBlem

Diy Edible Lip Scrub